PDA

View Full Version : A minor annoiance on NoIQ

Keifullstop
07-05-2009, 09:34 PM
After you helped me to set up the hud (thank you very much...) i still have a minor annoiance...My stats are following my position on the table...That means that if i'm sitting on more than 1 table and i put my stats on for example seat 1 table 1 (where i am...) my stats move to seat 1 also at table 2, 3 and 4...(where i am not...)...How can i handle/fix this?...Tia...

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
You can try using the Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move individual panels, but I don't think you want to set your own stats by your seat when playing Entraction. I don't believe they have a preferred seating option in the Poker client. You will want to turn on the HM option for: HUD Options > Table Preferences > Appearance > Fix My Stats Position, and then place your own stats in a particular corner/location of the table window.

It is usually a good idea to configure and position your HUD while only playing a single table, until you are confident the positioning is correct. That way you don't have to adjust it while multi-tabling.

Keifullstop
07-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks but i already knew how to move the panels...The problem is that when i move a panel on one table it moves also on the others...I'll try to explain myself better..I am in seat 1 on table 1 ,seat 3 on table 2 and seat 5 on table 3...My stats are in EVERY table at seat 1...I go on table 2 i move my stats from seat 1 to seat 3 and my stats suddenly are at seat 3 on EVERY table...i go on table 3 i move my stats from seat 3 to seat 5 and my stats, as you'll imagine, are on seat 5 on EVERY table:)...Thats' the problem...Also the "Fix my stats position" is already on...And the issue persists and is starting to bothering me:p...Can you help me please?...Tia...

netsrak
07-07-2009, 03:41 PM
For moving at only 1 table pres <Strg> while moving.

But if you have activated fix my stats they should be on the same position at every table (i suggest in a corner). If this is not the case i guess you have not configured your hero names in the Hud options->Setup hero names

Keifullstop
07-08-2009, 05:18 AM
"For moving at only 1 table pres while moving."

This doesn't work...With pressing ctrl and without pressing it it's just the same...They move on every table...I'll give a try with the stats in the corner...thanks...

netsrak
07-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Strange, i'm sure i typed <CTRL> but it disappeared in the post.

Anyway, does this only not work for your HUD or for every players HUD? I think its because you are moving your stats with a fixed position configured. That will be done on every table regardless of pressing <CTRL>

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 10:13 AM
If you don't use preferred seating, and you do use the fix my stats position, you can not have your stats next to you at every table. They have to be fixed in one position one very table. Typically a corner of the window.

Keifullstop
07-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Entraction cannot have preferred seat and so that's all :)...thank you very much...i'll try with the stats oin a corner... :)...