PDA

View Full Version : 45 man sngs import problem

emartin762
07-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Ive been playing 45 man sngs on stars for about a month now and after importing all my HHs, the data comes up as 2084 tourneys played, 222 completed, 1862 not finished.

Ive tried requesting all of my HHs from pokerstars and importing them but having the same results. I requested the tournament summaries for my last 200 tournaments and the data did not change.

Please let me know what I can do about this and get my data reported correctly in HEM.

Thanks,

X

Edit: The tournament summaries from the last 200 requested through the software worked, but what support sent me is an .htm file in a table format. is there anyway to get this information in with an auto import?

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 09:49 PM
What info is in the .htm from support?? HH files? I requested my cash game HHs from stars once upon a time, and they sent me ZIPs with text files I believe.

What operating system and what version of HM have you been using to import all those hand histories and summaries? If you don't have 1.09 Beta 13 please upgrade from the link in my Sig and try importing them again. You could delete them, but with that many unfinished it may be easier to import them to a new DB.

emartin762
07-05-2009, 10:41 PM
The info in the htm file is a table and includes: Date/time, tourney, game, currency, buy-in, rebuys/addons, rake, place, entries, prize, target ID, and Qualified in columns.

I have gotten stars to send me all my HHs in a txt format and imported them but that is where the not finished problem started.

I tried copy and pasting it into a txt file and it didnt fix any tournaments. Ive tried manually entering the data into one of the incomplete files and that didnt change the data reported either. I can email you the file they sent if it would help at all and also a block of the HHs.

Thanks

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 11:00 PM
If you don't mind, please do. I will then take a look at it and ask for some assistance from the support manager and/or developers. We may both learn a few things in this process.