PDA

View Full Version : not updating stats

Yodaddy379
07-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Hey guys,
My HEM stopped importing stats and so it has stats displayed from players who have left my table, etc. Weirdly, HEM is still importing hands and when I hit "refresh" it updates my winrate at a given level and and all that stuff. Any idea how to get it to update the player's stats?

Also, since HEM stopped working I opened a new table and it simply doesn't display stats on this one. Help?

Thanks a lot,
Yodaddy

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 08:00 PM
It is hard to diagnose, without more details. What Operating System? What version of HM? What poker site?

First thing to try is to install the update from the link in my signature for 1.09 Beta 13.

Yodaddy379
07-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I have the newest version.

Playing on FTP. I hit "relaunch hud" but I can't get the table manager to pop up so the importing works but I can't get stats on villains.

I'm on Windows XP.

Yodaddy379
07-05-2009, 11:55 PM
bumppppp

netsrak
07-06-2009, 03:22 AM
I think the best is when you answer the questions from the FAQ. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Have you already rebooted your computer?
What type of game are you playing?
And make sure you use the english ftp client.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 07:39 AM
It may also be helpful if you could post a screenshot of the error, along with the following:

The table window
The table manager
The contents of the \holdem manager\importing\hud data folder.

Yodaddy379
07-06-2009, 11:29 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 Beta 13

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

FTP, no

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes. the hands import and they show up in the designated folder, the hud is the issue.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
the table finder doesn't appear so it can't locate tables. i think this is the main issue

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

There you go.

Yodaddy379
07-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Fozzy,
If I post a screenshot, it'll just be two tables of 6max NLHE on FTP.

The "error" is that the stats don't show up.

holdem manager\importing\hud data is empty...

netsrak
07-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Strange problem.

I think its best if you send a mail with a link to this thread to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 06:07 PM
HUD was crashing and throwing destructor errors. Reinstalled HM and got everything working again, except for hover-over main popup. Emailed Mike for assistance.

Yodaddy379
07-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Hey Fozzy,
Unfortunately, my HUD/table manager stopped working and it won't launch when i hit "relaunch hud." Can we do a quick teamview soon?

Thanks a lot,
Yodaddy

fozzy71
07-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Sorry, I was away from the PC earlier while it was importing/defragging, etc. I just got done with a remote support and it is way past my bedtime. I should be available most of tomorrow, so please email me or you can try aim again.

Email is fozzy@holdemmanager.net