PDA

View Full Version : Pobrlem with import and HUD

jakejackjake
07-05-2009, 03:48 PM
I recently bought HEM pro through parttimepoker forums.

I uninstalled my trial version and then redownloaded it before registering.

Since then it has not shown any knew hands then it did from the time that I had the trial version even though it definitely should. Also its not showing the hands I have played since, and the HUD will not word whatsoever.

It is importing from the right folders, but it just seems to not actually be importing.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 04:15 PM
It sounds like you probably just need to update to the latest beta version 1.09 Beta 13. The link is in my Sig.

If that doesn't help we will need more details, such as what poker site, operating system, version of HM, etc.

jakejackjake
07-05-2009, 04:23 PM
Still not working its on poker stars and I'm using PostgreSQL, and its the newest version of HEM pro

thanks for helping

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 04:39 PM
.......and its the newest version of HEM pro

Please tell me the actual version number from the title bar of the Holdem Manager window. Many people say 'I have the latest version' when they actually don't.

If it is definitely 1.09 Beta 13, and the hands are not importing, please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings. Hopefully it is something simple and I can get it working without much trouble.

jakejackjake
07-05-2009, 04:40 PM
ok will do thanks it is 1.09 beta 13