PDA

View Full Version : Article 1: Determining typical bb/100 ranges based on Stat Ranges

JohnAuston
07-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Article 1: Determining typical bb/100 ranges based on Stat Ranges

Article says fill in chart, but there is no chart displayed. Just blank

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Are you referring to this portion of the article?

In the Reports tab select the Report Name dropdown and run the report “Plugging Leaks 01 – Overall”. This will provide a set of key stats that you should monitor. Stats are broken down by Heads Up, 6 Max and Full Ring. If you want to filter for date ranges or stakes then you can do that as well. Use these results to fill out this chart:

Timeframe for sample
Level you Play e.g. 100nl
Total No of Hands
bb/100
V$PIP
PFR
Aggression
Aggression %
WTSD
W$SD
WWSF
3bet %
4bet Range %
Called 3bet%
Flop vs. Raise Fold pct
Flop Cbet%
Turn Cbet %
Fold to Flop CBet%
Fold to Turn CBet%

The following shows average bb/100 for players using a datamined database of NL 6 Max from NL100 to NL1000 over the last 6 months – I took results from the 1790 players with at least 5K hands in the database. For each stat I have grouped results into 5 equal ranges and then taken the median bb/100. Often it is more meaningful to look at combinations of stats but this should give you a general guide.

JohnAuston
07-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah, there is no "chart". just that list of stats. Maybe there isn't supposed to be one?

I expected one because I watched a Deuces Cracked video about that Report, and it showed the person filling in a table/chart. No table/chart appears on my screen.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 04:10 PM
I would have to ask to see if it is still available. I do recall there being a chart when the first Article was created. It was originally posted on the twoplustwo forums, and I believe the chart was available at that time. I will send a message to Roy and ask about it, to see if it is still available.