PDA

View Full Version : Everleaf HUD Alignment Issues 4max

dollarcoin
10-10-2011, 04:28 PM
I am new to the Everleaf network. I have been playing the 4max tables. I am running HEM 1.12.04 and playing on Meteor Poker.

I have a preferred seat set in HEM, and manually move to that seat on each table I play at. On most tables, the HUD works fine. On some tables, seemingly at random (or at least I have not yet been able to discern a pattern) there is an issue where the HUD info for players show up in different places.

Specifically, two or more of the players will have their HUD info showing up in the same exact screen location, meaning they overlap and one is invisible. If I move it to the correct alignment, it then goofs up all the other tables that are correct.

For example, I will have say 2 tables working properly. On a new random third table, the HUD info for the player in the upper right corner will show up instead overlapping directly on the player in the lower left corner. If I then move it back to the upper right corner, it messes up the 2 existing, functioning tables and results in overlapping HUD info on those tables.

Any help would be appreciated! I am happy to provide any relevant logs or try troubleshooting steps.

Thanks much!

Patvs
10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Does this happen when you play multiple 4max tables, or do you usually play 4max and 6max tables combined?

Have you setup the seating preferences for ALL tabletypes: 4max AND 6max in HoldemManager?
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

---
Also try:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default:
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

dollarcoin
10-11-2011, 04:05 PM
I am playing 4max tables ONLY.

In Table Manager, the HUD sees the tables as 6max tables by default. I can manually change them to 4max tables.

I do have preferred seating configured in HEM for all table types on Everleaf.

I tried the steps you indicated. I deleted pospref2 and pospref4, however, I did notice that even after deleting those files, when I sat at my first table my HUD panels came up in their usual location. Are there additional steps needed to delete seating preferences? I do not use any sub panels on my HUD, btw.

Here is a screen shot of the problem in action. I have two other properly working tables off screen.

http://i.imgur.com/VxA1j.jpg

On the left hand table, you can see that there are two HUD panels lumped together in the lower left. If I were to move the panel in the lower left to the proper place in the upper right to fix that one table, it would goof up the rest of my tables and result in overlap on those tables. It seems that on certain tables it gets confused about seat numbering or something along those lines.

Let me know how to proceed, and thank you for your help!

Patvs
10-11-2011, 08:02 PM
In TableManager, right-click on the table and manually select the numbers of players as 4.

Are you using a custom table theme or modded cards? When you play, do you maximize the size of the tables?
Do you have the same issue using the default table size.

dollarcoin
10-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Yes, I already manually select the numbers of players to 4 in table manager.

I am using mods. I can play without mods to test if you would like. Again, it works for most table, usually on the 3rd or 4th table it goes wrong on just that specific table.

I am just using the default table size. I can try maximizing the tables or shrinking them if you'd like.

Patvs
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Try using a non-modded table-theme and non-modded cards as a test.
(using the default table size)

dollarcoin
10-11-2011, 09:15 PM
OK, I will try that. If it happens on non modded tables, what should I do then?

Is there something that I can do when the probably is occurring to help diagnose? Would hand histories from affected tables help?

I just want to know what to do next when it continues happening on non modded tables. Do you have any idea why it would only happen on certain tables, and not on most?

Also, is my description of the problem clear?

Patvs
10-12-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm hoping you don't have any problems on non-modded tables.

That way I can 'blame it' on the modded tables, which apparantly is causing problems for HoldemManager.
If you have the same issue, please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.