PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands entraction

Itkurotta
10-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Hem shows all session hands in hud but when I go to session tab lot's of hands are missing. I am running hem as administrator and it has worked normally before. Noticed this problem last week.

Itkurotta
10-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Same thing at prima, hem seems to import all the hands cause they show up in hud. But only like 10% show up in sessions or hands tabs.

Patvs
10-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Set the date filter to ALL HANDS (and not to TODAY)

Itkurotta
10-11-2011, 12:09 AM
I am using the latest version (1.12.04), and I have cleared all the filters and data filter is set to all hands. Still hands go missing from the sessions tab. When I search a player and choose my own nick it shows 22 hands (just tested i quickly on prima) and just 2 hands in sessions and other tabs.

Sarek
10-11-2011, 04:10 AM
If HM shows 22 hands in player search - they are in DB.
Have you tried to find them in tourneys?
Or Omaha?

All hands
All games
Manually do Filter - Clear

Itkurotta
10-11-2011, 05:29 AM
All hands are omaha hands, and they are not found when I set the filters as above (still only 2 hands). Also i tried all the games possiple from the games tab (Holdem, Omaha Hi, Omaha 08, All omaha and all the games). There are no hands in the tourney section, and i havent played any tourneys or sit'n go's.

netsrak
10-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Itkurotta
10-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Mailed the hand histories.