PDA

View Full Version : Ongame / not importing hands

nothXOR
07-05-2009, 10:03 AM
First off, thanks for some great software.

Have been using HEM for around six months, have been working perfect lately with Ongame, which is where I play.

Booted up my Ongame client and HEM today, started playing like normal...and it's not importing hands. It shows the tables just fine in the table manager, the correct auto import folder is set (same as it's always been) but it just says there are no files to import. I tried importing the handhistory.log directly, says there are no files to process. Although I'm quite sure that the poker client itself is working fine, as my handhistory.log keeps on growing in size and also includes hands I'm playing currently.

Every time that my poker client updates my handhistory.log, HEM seems to notice it, says it reads a file and that there are no new hands to add. Inbetween, when no new hands are added to the log file, it says (like it should) that there are no new files.

HEM worked perfectly two days ago, and as far as I know I haven't changed anything in HEM or anywhere else that could be related. Running XP.

Also updated to the latest beta, made no difference at all.

Any information/help with this would be highly welcome.

Thanks in advance.

nothXOR
07-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Update:

According to the cash games tab, some(!) of the hands were imported. 109 of 176 to be exact. After quitting my short session (was mostly just trying to figure out what was wrong, so only played a short while) I quit my poker client, restarted HEM, checked my cash games tab which showed the 109 hands, then I clicked start auto import, and it imported the rest of the hands.

However, even though it imported over 100 hands during my session (without saying something about it.. very weird) no HUD came up. And yes, the tables came up in table manager, they just showed as empty and that no hands were being played there.