PDA

View Full Version : Some Problems with Importing txt files and Upgrade

schnup07
08-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi,

just wanted to try out HM and wanted to import the Hands i've exported from my PT Database. The Hands were exported in .txt files and i cannot import them into my HM database. I've tried the import with .xml files and that worked out perfectly. But the .txt files import doesn't work. I've also did the upgrade to 1.06.01 v ....here i had an error "Unable to replace the HoldemManager.exe file".....

whats my line??

thank you

fabio
08-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Before updating, make sure Holdem Manager is not running. In case you still get this error: Delete the file which couldnt be replaced and run the update again.

From which site are the hands? It should work with the latest built, but when the installer cant replace the HoldemManager.exe you cant have the v version running

schnup07
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Before updating, make sure Holdem Manager is not running. In case you still get this error: Delete the file which couldnt be replaced and run the update again.

From which site are the hands? It should work with the latest built, but when the installer cant replace the HoldemManager.exe you cant have the v version running

I've found out, that the order where HM is installed is write protected (i hope that is the right word) and i can't change it...i'm looking for that solution in the internet...but if you can help me here that would be great:-)

The Hands are from Titan Poker (I Poker Network).

I think, that the main problem is, that the Holdemmanager.exe file can't be replaced.

I also cannot delete it...

ty

fabio
08-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Disable UAC: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

schnup07
08-19-2008, 04:43 PM
ty for the quick response....upgrade works now. But i got still the same problem...tried version v and u...no change.

I tried the single file import and the order import..."Found 0 files to import".

As I said works the import of .xml files perfectly.

schnup07
08-19-2008, 04:50 PM
works now..thank you!