PDA

View Full Version : How to create a report for one week?

Feroc
07-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Hello there.

I want to create a report for the last week. From Monday 29th of June to Sunday 5th of July.

That's the way I do it:
I click on "All hands" and create a filter and choose: After - June 28th.

The problem is, it says: After - June 28th, 13:34:03. But I've played a session on the 28th AFTER 13:34, but that session should not belong to that weeks report (because it's the previous weeks sunday).
If I know just move the beginning one day back, I have: After - June 29th, 13:34:03. But then I have the problem, that there is one session missing, because I've played one session before 13:34, which should belong to that weeks report.

Any way to just let my day start at 0:00? Or just with a workaround like maybe changing my local time?!

edit:
Ok, I see... "Last 7 days" works. Still it would be greate to remove that time from the filter. :)

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 02:30 PM
When you use those date filters it defaults to 1 week from your current time of day. To have it start from midnight the 'Last X Days' is your best option.

coelho
07-05-2009, 03:29 PM
When you use those date filters it defaults to 1 week from your current time of day. To have it start from midnight the 'Last X Days' is your best option.Sorry for hijacking this topic, but this is also time related:

My default day starts at 05.00, to avoid problems with playing at rooms with several time zones and playing later than midnight. Although this indicates that my new day starts at 05.00, a new month seems to start at 00.00. On the 1st of July, 00.05, the report "This Month" gave only a couple of hands as a result, but according to me all hands played on 01 July until 04.59 should be handled as if they were played in June. So I think you guys should not only use the preferred new day time for reports "Today" and "Yesterday" but also for "Month" or even "Year".

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I will forward a link for this thread to the developer, so he can read your ideas/suggestions when he has an opportunity. We also have a suggestion site where you can post these types of suggestions. - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

coelho
07-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I will forward a link for this thread to the developer, so he can read your ideas/suggestions when he has an opportunity. We also have a suggestion site where you can post these types of suggestions. - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

Thanks. I felt the uservoice site was more like a suggestions site, while I think this is more or less an incomplete implementation of a function.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Agreed. I just wanted to be sure you were aware.