PDA

View Full Version : Cash Game - Reports: No July stats?

moese
07-05-2009, 05:18 AM
Despite clearing all filters, I can't see any stats being displayed since the month of July in the CASH GAME - REPORTS. Also LAST XXX hands are not being displayed in the REPORTS, the ones from earlier than July aren't as well.

All prior stats are being shown, just LAST XXX not working there. Hands are being imported live however as I can check stats through the PLAYERS tab, also HUD is working fine and updating.

WinXP SP3, German
Latest beta installed, doesn't matter which version though
Playing at Stars

Thank you for any help.

netsrak
07-05-2009, 05:29 AM
I know Fozzy had some people with the some problem in the last days. So i think he can help you better. But as i remember it right it ended with the creation of a new database.

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 09:02 AM
The 1 or 2 people that I dealt with directly I ended up reinstalling SQL. For me it was a faster solution than trying to troubleshoot it (not positive that would have been possible anyway). Their problems weren't exactly the same, but very similar. One of them I referred to Fabio yesterday (http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=64111) for remote support, so I am unsure of the outcome from that.

If you want to try a remote support session, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

If you want to reinstall SQL and import all your archived hands, you can follow these instructions.

I would also make sure you manually export the database to hand history text files, before uninstalling SQL. You should already have copies in your C:\HMArchive directory, but I prefer to be safe rather than miss hands when rebuilding.

HM > Options > Database Management > Connect > Export Hands

For uninstalling SQL please follow these steps:

-Download Revo Uninstaller and use it to uninstall PostgreSQL. After it uninstalls it will give you options to select and delete all the associated registry entries.
- manually delete the Program Files\Postgresql folders
- run the command - start > run > cmd >

net user postgres /delete

- reboot.
- install again, with your firewall uninstalled or turned off if windows firewall

Logging:

I would suggest you turn off logging on your new SQL installation as well as these other performance improvements - Top 10: HEM performance increase tips
(http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=62613&posted=1#post62613)

To turn off logging, follow these instructions. This is the first thing I do anytime I install SQL for someone.

- Start > My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > UnCheck 'Hide Extensions for known file types' > OK

- C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\data\postgresql.conf > Right-Click > Open With.. > NotePad > Check 'Always use this program'

- Scroll about half way down to ~Lines 245 - 260:

- The last line of this block of code, for the 'logging_collector', must be changed from Off to On.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ERROR REPORTING AND LOGGING
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# - Where to Log -

log_destination = 'stderr' # Valid values are combinations of
# stderr, csvlog, syslog and eventlog,
# depending on platform. csvlog
# requires logging_collector to be on.

# This is used when logging to stderr:
logging_collector = off # Enable capturing of stderr and csvlog

File > Save; File > Close

Start > Programs > PostgreSQL 8.3 > Reload Configuration.

I have seen people that don't turn off logging, with 21GB databases, that have 18GB of log files in them. :p

moese
07-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Working now after following above steps. Thank you!