PDA

View Full Version : Hud working fine with FT but not with Stars????

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 03:48 AM
For some reason, my HUD is absolutely fine with Fulltilt, but not attaching or working with Pokerstar. This is really confusing the hell out of me. How could it be fine on one site but not on the other. And yes, I did double check to see if the hands at stars were being imported in the HEM database and they are. The hands are clearly being imported correctly, it's just for some reason, the HUD doesn't attach to the table. Has this ever happened to anyone before? It sure seems really weird because it's fine on one site but not the other. What could it be? any help would be much appreciated.:)

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 03:52 AM
Oh and also, when open the table finder, both the stars and ft tables both show up and both have checks next to them but I did notice the Ft table was being updated after every hand...but the stars table showed 0/6(players) it showed 0 hands.

netsrak
07-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Please make sure you use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

It's not unusual that the HUD works on one site and not on another. Every site has to be configured separately.

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Please make sure you use the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

It's not unusual that the HUD works on one site and not on another. Every site has to be configured separately.

I understand that but id stars wasn't configured correctly, then it wouldn't be importing hands at all, right? bec. like I said, it is importing each hand and showing in the database..it's just the hud.

netsrak
07-05-2009, 07:19 AM
Are you using the latest beta or not? Because Stars made some changes recently it is really necessary to use this Beta.

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 07:23 AM
Are you using the latest beta or not? Because Stars made some changes recently it is really necessary to use this Beta.

yes just did that, no change...dam it

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Working now, owe all 2 u

sheetzie03
07-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I updated with the latest Beta version like you said to and it wasn't working. that's why I said it was still no good, but then I fig. I better restart whch I did, and all of sudden it popped up..so again, much appreciated...ty:)

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 02:18 PM
When all else fails, unplug it, and plug it back in.

Words to live by. :D

s1ndr0me
07-07-2009, 03:46 AM
a strategic hit with a lump hammer werks in most cases too :-)