PDA

View Full Version : "M" popup

BlackSaphire
07-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi. I've seen that if you hoover over the M it brings up the standard popup.

Now we all knowm that on a lot of PR it will be nearly impossible to get LiveTrack to work, but we know from the previous Hand:
- Position
- Stack
- M

Would it be possible to create a dynamic popup presenting the correct ICM range for Pushing, Calling & OverCalling given the actual Ms at the Table?

Imagine 3 players left, Blinds 1000/2000.
BB: 18.000
SB: 9.000
BU: 6.000

I would expect to see something like this (source is quite obvious).

GreedyGenius
07-07-2009, 02:45 PM
What sense would then be to play this if anyone has it?

PCP Poker
07-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Learn to play poker and not rely on software. People like you are ruining the game.

BlackSaphire
07-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Learn to play poker and not rely on software. People like you are ruining the game.

Already know how to play, thanks... and know ICM practically by hearth... I just thought this was a forum where one could give suggestions.

I've had the patience of studying and then to go through almost half a million hands of training with ICM training... does not mean that if it could be easier for others I must object to it.

BTW, before saying "people like you" to anyone, get sure you at least know something about who you're talking to... else you could seem a just a lil out of place.

Peace...

PCP Poker
07-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Think about what you're saying for a minute. If it was easier for everyone to play near equilibrium, how would you ever win? And if you're so good, why do you need the aid of software? By the content of your OP, I can tell what kind of person I am talking to.

Oh, and btw genius, this is not the suggestions forum.

BlackSaphire
07-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Think about what you're saying for a minute. If it was easier for everyone to play near equilibrium, how would you ever win? And if you're so good, why do you need the aid of software? By the content of your OP, I can tell what kind of person I am talking to.

Oh, and btw genius, this is not the suggestions forum.

Always glad to meet nice people around to help giving me directions... such a shame you don't seem to be able to find something more interesting to do with your time, but you're obviously right... someone able to know a person by a 3 lines post must put his skills to good use :D

I'm not particularly afraid to win less with fewer donks around... are you saying that you wouldn't win without someone overcalling with T9s?

BTW, the screen in my OP refers to ICM trainer... something you use to train, study and perfect your play... not something you use while you play.

Now, since this is not the suggestions forum and I think it's not the "PCP Poker vs BlackSaphire" forum either, what about simply stop answering me or if you have something to say use a PM instead?

LostCause
07-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I would be interested in a popup showing the correct ICM.

Mike chops
07-09-2009, 04:18 PM

Now we all knowm that on a lot of PR it will be nearly impossible to get LiveTrack to work, but we know from the previous Hand:
- Position
- Stack
- M

Would it be possible to create a dynamic popup presenting the correct ICM range for Pushing, Calling & OverCalling given the actual Ms at the Table?

I'd like to add some sort of post game analysis for the replayer, but I don't think the sites would accept us doing it in realtime. I got the live tracking code from PokerHound, who was doing more or less what you suggest. They have had problems with some sites banning the software.

http://www.insight-pokerhound.com/

splitz
08-19-2009, 05:26 PM

- Position
- Stack
- M

Here is an excellent new tool that provides both Real-Time and Post-Game Nash ICM with Optimal plus Exploit analysis:

http://www.nashrealtime.com/screenshots_nrt_solo.htm