PDA

View Full Version : Does HEM have a "Table Tracker" game-selection tool?

domino66
08-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Or is one planned? That's the one thing I do like about PT3.

morny
08-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Not currently although IIRC Roy said he may consider adding this in the future if there was enough interest for it. Problem is there is already lots of table selection tools out there that do a good job.

mathrawka
09-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Not currently although IIRC Roy said he may consider adding this in the future if there was enough interest for it. Problem is there is already lots of table selection tools out there that do a good job.

Can you help provide some links to software that supports Holdem Manager? The only one I found was called Sixth Sense, but the support is apparently really bad. Plus the only developer is on vacation until Oct 8th, and I can't get a trial password until he comes back.

I saw many other selection tools, but it doesn't look like they support Holdem Manager. So, any help?

Thanks.

Rvg72
09-22-2008, 12:23 PM
We are working on a table tracker / table selection tool. In the mean time, the guys at www.spadeit.com do a really good job with table selection software and it has a ton of other features as well. I've been using their software for 2+ years

Roy

morny
09-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah, i use Eyepoker which works on Ipoker from spadeIT and they release regular bug fixes and are usually quick to add unsupported sites if you request them. Dont really play anywhere else so cant comment on other networks

starf
09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
i use spadeeye for party together with hm and it's superb

mathrawka
09-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks everyone. I downloaded SpadeEye, and it seems like it will be worth the $45. Of course, if you guys are going to be making one, I may want to wait for that :D