PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments COMPLETELY messed up

MattDaBeast
10-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Since I have gotten Holdem Manager about 11 months ago I've been having problems with the Tourney feature. My main problem is the "Data View" section. I've played on Pokerstars and Hero Poker (Merge Skin) and have had the same problem on both sites.

Nearly every tournament and Sit and Go tournament I enter has the wrong buy-in amount. Most of the time, regardless of buy-in, is each tournament set to $11 buyin, $1 rake. Sometimes it's the correct buy-in, and rarely it'll be something like $2,100. The tournament sizes seem to be completely random, along with the finish position. When I look at the EV on the graph for STTs, the payout structure is that of an $11 STT and it stays like that even if I adjust buy-in to the correct number in the data view. So this screws up my graph, EV graph, ROI, hourly etc. and I have no way of knowing what my true numbers are and I play enough tournaments where to manually change each individual tournament would be a major pain.

Everything else seems fine, except for the "Filter" on "Reports". When I click on it an error comes up saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application..." My cash graph on both sites has always been accurate.

I asked on this site before and was told to email pokerstars to get summaries for all my tournament hands and import them. I did this and it still persisted so I just ignored the problem. I'd like to see if anyone can offer a solution to this pretty bizarre problem.

Sarek
10-10-2011, 03:53 AM
1) Please update to the latest version 1.12.04
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

2) For Stars - please read this http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup
especially about tourney summaries. Stars do save summaries, but you need to set up this.

3) Merge: They don't write information about buyin in history file (and don't write summaries at all), so all you can do is:
go to HM menu Options - settings - default buyin - and set is as you need.
This will works for new tournaments. For old - change it manually for each.