PDA

View Full Version : Can't filter out which hands to see

phelixding
07-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Hey, using 1.09 beta 6 and have the last days. Suddenly it seems to be unable to filter out hands from different times. if i click "TODAY" it shows 4000 hands (which i have clearly not played) and so forth. the graph is also not updating.

i have added a new player alias, and i have installed hem on a secondary laptop and used my cdkey on that (if one of these things matter)

Gard

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Please update to 1.09 Beta 13 from my signature. If it is still happening with beta 13, please give some more details, such as poker site, operating system, firewall. Also try searching by each player name, as well as the alias, to see if it might be an issue with the alias. If none of that info helps us understand what is wrong we may want to take a look at it remotely.

phelixding
07-04-2009, 09:29 PM
i have updated, did not help

i have XP SP 2
no firewall
running AVG Free antivirus

playing on: full tilt, ongame and pacific

choosing different players (instead of aliases) doesnt help

if i use like: "between 4.july and 5.july" (or whatever) it still shows i've played 2-3000 hands

my computer clock is correct
i did not have this problem until recently (2-5 days ago)

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM
OK, it's probably best if you let our support manager take a look first hand.
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.