PDA

View Full Version : need a little help with an idea

egosbar
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
hi ive been using holdem manager for about 6 days and i got to say im impressed. At the moment im color coding all players i play after 30 hands

green a go player vpip above 30%
red tight player below 20% prefer not to play to many on a table
and the ones i like blue is a fish above 45% vpip

this is on 10-25cent tables

i was a solid player anyway but this has helped me to cut out the mistakes i make and i believe its the most important information ive learned so far in my poker playing

one thing id like to see or if there is a easy way please tell me

im looking for my blue players above 45% vpip i play at full tilt and as far as i know there isnt a buddy list to tag these players
there is a find a freind option but you have to type the name of the player and search for them individually
is there an easier way and what i would like to see is an option in holdem manager to copy the players name so i can paste it into the find a freind option

or is this possible already as i cant see how to do it
my last question is how do i sort all the players in my cash games database from highest vpip % so i can put them into the find a freind search on full tilt it has a drop down list so i can use them again once i have put their names in but i have missed a few players i want to play against them again but cant find them in my database

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 06:50 PM

how do i sort all the players in my cash games database from highest vpip % .....

Players Tab:

Use the filters in the left sidebar to filter your search of the DB by stakes, date, and vpip. After you run the report you can click on the VPIP column to sort ascending/descending. This will also give you some valuable data in the Results Analysis window in the bottom right. Also, if you don't already know, you can right-click on any player and choose Popup Player Details for a wealth of player specific information.

egosbar
07-08-2009, 04:16 AM
yeah been into that but what im after is trying to find my blue players or my fish when they are online on full tilt does anyone know of a way to find them all at once or whoever is playing at tables

netsrak
07-08-2009, 06:12 AM
The Table Scanner?

egosbar
07-09-2009, 01:32 AM
says table scanner was trialed to 31st may and although there is a tab for it i cant get anything to work im only using a trial version of holdem manager

netsrak
07-09-2009, 02:49 AM
You need to update to the latest Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
There you can test the table scanner for some more days. Its the table scanner tab.

The table scanner is an add-on to Holdemmanager