PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displaying on Irish Eyes (Entraction)

AndyFB
10-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi,

I just started playing on Irish Eyes and am not getting a HUD. The hands are importing perfectly but the tables are not appearing in the table manager. The table finder shows unattached tables but when I drag the red X onto the table it does not attach.

I've set the Preferred Seating options for Entraction to '-' on all table sizes, as Entraction does not have preferred seating. I play on 6-max tables.

Any ideas as to what I can try next? I'm using the latest version, HEM 1.12.04

Thanks,
Andy.

Patvs
10-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

---

Are the hands being imported correctly?
Re-read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
and try a couple of times to select the table in TableManager, and move the red X.

Also try to delete HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt. Restart HoldemManager and try the TableFinder again.

AndyFB
10-09-2011, 02:42 AM
I have a desktop and a laptop, HUD works with neither. The desktop is Vista and the laptop is Windows 7. Both have AVG Free antivirus installed and are using the default windows firewall. Drivers, updates etc are all up to scratch.

All of the .exes are set to run as admin.

I will add firewall exceptions and try deleting exenames.txt and get back to you.

Thanks.

AndyFB
10-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks. Adding firewall entries did nothing, but deleting that text file, restarting and then using the table finder worked perfectly.

Cheers for the excellent support.