PDA

View Full Version : Cake issues

Scott
07-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Running beta 12
Vista 64 bit

Only played 1 tourney - freeroll on Cake this evening 7/03 and the last one was back in 6/06, no cash tables.

1st issue:
I had hands imported and converted from back before may 5th, but they show up as PS.
Today, I played about 100 hands in the freeroll tourney. I went and looked up my history for the first time and it is showing I had over 500 hands in my CKE account, which isn't correct. I went and checked out my hand history and it was showing up I was in $1/$2 games. Didn't remember that so I did some looking and the listings came from my Fulltilt account while filtering from my CKE account. Definitely full tilt and definitely CKE as the hero. DB is not quearying correctly!

2nd issue:
While in the tourney I had table manager open. Didn't pull up the tourney, BUT, I was able to drag the box with an X in the middle over the table and it showed up next to the Window Title. Thats NOT the weird part. FT and PS clients were closed yet, dozens from each site both came up as unattached tables. If I chose one and said ok, a message came up saying something about changing a config file to support cake.exe and associate with the pokerstars site. I wasn't about to do this. I cancelled and lived without the HUD. IF the HUD is not supposed to work in Cake, then all this needs to be cleaned up so something doesn't get screwed up!

Scott

netsrak
07-04-2009, 05:44 AM
Beta 13 fixes some Cake issues: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Scott
07-05-2009, 02:05 AM
ok, beta 13 fixed the errant data for my cash games, but got rid of all but the 1 tourney played. Should be at least one or 2 more listed!

fozzy71
07-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Can you try creating a new DB and importing the hands to a fresh DB now that you are using Beta 13?

Scott
07-09-2009, 02:05 AM
It would take many hours to import my very large DB. I may need to do some DB management soon, but for now, I think I have what I want/need and prefer not to make changes.

Any other options?

netsrak
07-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Can you please explain what is still an open issue for you? In the moment i am not sure whether we can help you directly or have to ask the developers.