PDA

View Full Version : players having other players stats

joop
07-04-2009, 01:08 AM
hey guys,

i've just started playing on stars, at first i noticed i wasn't getting any stats whatsoever on the newVPP tables, so i upgraded to v1.09 beta and that problem went away.

then as i was playing i noticed some of the stats for some players were not in the correct position on the table. ie. they were next to another player.

so i went around the table and put everyones stats into their correct position, aligned with the relevant players. then when i went to another table i was playing (same limit, same type of table, etc), i noticed the initial problem still existed.

so now, if i move the stats so that they are in the correct place on that second table, then they will be in the incorrect place on the first table.

hopefully you understand what I mean, i took a couple screenshots to represent the problem, which i'll try to upload. in the first pic i have configured the players stat next to his name and that is okay... but when you look down to my second table in the second pic, you can see the player sat in the same seat has someone elses stats.

any advice would be appreciated, as i pretty much cannot play right now because of this :(

cheers,

joop

Natural
07-04-2009, 02:56 AM
+1... I am having this exact same problem!!! Please help.

Natural

netsrak
07-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Please configure stars as described: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=147

- Open 1 table and play at least 1 hand
- Then move the stats as you like it
- Save this settings via Tablemanager. Right click on the symbol -> save positions
- Now you can open other tables. But you need to play and import at least one hand before the stats are placed correctly.