PDA

View Full Version : Graphics problem with iPoker, specifically Poker770

superwomble
07-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi, I have just started to use HEM and am liking what I see. I have configured my HUD to show to show the few stats I want, and have got them positioned in my desired places underneath seats, as well as the position of the mucked hands etc.

While all works as it should: the stat boxes are always where they should be etc, the actual graphics for the stats, and mucked cards, keep moving about the table. The stats themselves stay where they're supposed to be, but I can't always see them there - sometimes I can and they are duplicated 100-200 pixels above or to the right, and sometimes I can't and they only appear 100-200 pixels above or to the right. But the stats remain in position under the seat, i.e. if I mouseover the table under a seat the popup appears regardless of whether I can see the stats there or not. And if I mouseover the duplicase, or incorrectly placed, stats to the right there is no popup.

This is a major problem for me :(

I have only been able to try on Poker770 so far so I hope this is site specific but I assume it will be all iPoker sites. Has anyone seen this issue and/or got any help for me please?

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Make sure you have the latest version 1.09 Beta 12 from the download link in my signature.

Update the drivers for graphics card.

If none of that helps can you please post some screenshots.

Please post a screenshot with the following:-

The table window
The table manager
The contents of the importing\hud data folder.

Ctrl+print screen and paste into mspaint to save a screenshot.

superwomble
07-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi Fozzy. Thanks for the reply. I have updated HEM and my graphics cad drivers, but I still have the problem. Attached are some screenshots; here are the details for them:

1 - nikokr's stats are under his seat where they should be, but also displayed across the table to the right.

2 - stats displayed correctly.

3 - HUD attempting to display hole cards and board cards. AA was the Big Blind's hand, displayed correctly above his seat but also across the table to his right. His stats under his seat are distorted, and also appear to the right, blocking the board cards, which end KJ. Empty seat's 9J is in the right place. Edit mucked hands layout box is not ticked.

4 - Again, nikokr's stats are displayed correctly beneath his seat, but also to the right. pokerkid144's stats are not displayed beneath his seat as they should be. They are displayed to the right, but the popup dos not appear if I hover over them. The popup does appear if I hover where the stats should be displayed. franklebleuf's stats cannot be seen, but again the popup does appear if I hover where the stats should be displayed. manyyuu's stats are not displaying correctly.

5 - the stats beneath the popup were not displaying until I hovered the mouse over where they should have been. The popup appeared, and all the stats on the table displayed correctly. For a second or two..!

6 - With contents of the data folder and the Table Manager displayed. HUD has just started, stats are correct.

7 - As 6, but now stats are going screwy as previously.

superwomble
07-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Here are 6 and 7.

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 11:31 AM
OK, I am going to forward this thread to the hud developer for his assistance. He should reply soon.

superwomble
07-04-2009, 08:17 PM
I've just read this post http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5553 and checked my opacity settings. It was one to the left of max so I slid it one to the right, i.e. max, and now it all works a dream!

I assume it shouldn't be like this, but at least it works.