PDA

View Full Version : No HUD showing up on stars, but works fine on FTP

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 05:54 PM
For some reason, my HUD is not showing up on stars and it's gettin me rocked! I'm gonna copy and paste the questions in the FAQ:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

The latest one, just updated 12 minutes ago.

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

Pokerstars, but it doesn't happen on full tilt poker. FTP works fine.

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

??? Your detailed FAQ pointed me here.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

They are.

Funny side note is, it even says it's reading the hands... but it's not giving me an output. My graph is updating (with my losses from not having a HUD) constantly but I just cant seem to get it to display the hud.

netsrak
07-03-2009, 06:01 PM
we have problems with the newVPP 50 BB tables other tables should work with Beta 12

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 06:05 PM
what are newvpp tables?

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 06:09 PM
I get this picture

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8301/workingq.jpg

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 06:12 PM
oh, looks like there was some more

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes?

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

never done this, dont know how

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

tried it, looked like it worked for a new vpp table... guess i didnt try it on an original

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

... yea?

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

not using vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

no

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
i also don't get stats on tourney tables

D Berbatov
07-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Also having trouble with the hud at pokerstars. Haven't tried on other sites though.

Hands are auto-importing just fine (newest version), but when the hud is opening I get an error message that "Failed to create table overlay! Usually this is because the program is not set at "run as administrator". Please right-click the hmhud.exe file in the holdem manager folder and select that option"

- So I do just that and when I start omaha manager back up again and hit auto-import i get that popup with "do u want to run this program.. " etc. I click yes. But now the table manager never even opens:/

D Berbatov
07-03-2009, 06:36 PM
oh and yes to all questions except the number 9. i dont know what that is..

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 07:47 PM
For some reason, my HUD is not showing up on stars and it's gettin me rocked!.....

I get this picture

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8301/workingq.jpg

It looks like your HUD is working to me. You need to turn off the Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode in the Table Preferences to get rid of all those overlay cards.

i also don't get stats on tourney tables

I am confused. Is it working, or isn't it? What Firewall are you using? Have you set exceptions in the firewall for HM and HMHUD?

Please post screenshots of the table, the table manager and the contents of the ..\importing\hud data folder.

Funny side note is, it even says it's reading the hands... but it's not giving me an output. My graph is updating (with my losses from not having a HUD) constantly but I just cant seem to get it to display the hud.

By 'output' do you mean the HUD? Or something on one of the tabs within HM?

Also having trouble with the hud at pokerstars. Haven't tried on other sites though.

Hands are auto-importing just fine (newest version), but when the hud is opening I get an error message that "Failed to create table overlay! Usually this is because the program is not set at "run as administrator". Please right-click the hmhud.exe file in the holdem manager folder and select that option"

- So I do just that and when I start omaha manager back up again and hit auto-import i get that popup with "do u want to run this program.. " etc. I click yes. But now the table manager never even opens:/

oh and yes to all questions except the number 9. i dont know what that is..

Please turn off UAC and reboot. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

Also make sure you have set exceptions in your firewall. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

D Berbatov
07-03-2009, 08:28 PM
oh, ill see if the uncheck UAC works after I reboot. The reason I said that I had already done that is because I have tried (and failed) to find this button like 10 times in the past, so I just assumed this option wasnt available in Vista in my language. Luckily I actually found it this time.

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 09:04 PM
The hud isnt working... as you know, there are not 5 aces of hearts in any deck and no player had the cards that aparently the HUD says they did.

Aparently, it's importing fine, although if those are the cards it's thinking I'm dealing with... it's incorrect. Funny story is that if I review last hand, the HUD will pop up in the NEW WINDOW FOR LAST HANDS! But once I close that window, no HUD.

Don't be confused, it's exactly like I'm saying. It doesn't work at all on the newvpp tables, which doesn't matter to me... so I went to a non newvpp table, and although now it was displaying SOMETHING, the thing that it was displaying was in no way shape or form relevant to the game of poker other than cards existing. As well, all of the HUD stats boxes have a strange outline around them. There's a serious issue here and we're not even close to solving the problem.

Fill_Lock
07-03-2009, 09:10 PM
just updated the newest beta and everything works fine now... or at least i think it does

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 11:50 PM
The hud isnt working... as you know, there are not 5 aces of hearts in any deck and no player had the cards that aparently the HUD says they did.

Those HUD cards shown in the picture are not from an actual hand. That is the Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode. It is used to help position where everything will show up during real hands. Turn it off under HUD Options ? Tables Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode.

just updated the newest beta and everything works fine now... or at least i think it does

1.09 Beta 12 should work on all the newvpp tables, except for the Fast, 50BB Min, newVPP. All the other newvpp and regular speed 50bb newvpp tables should be fine.