PDA

View Full Version : DB unable to import and purge

Mulle
07-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi

HM stopped importing hands when I updated latest beta, so I returned to latest release. Furthermore, I'm unable to purge from the DB. I read in the forum that this could only be solved by starting a new DB - so I created one and that worked fine.

Now I would like to get my HH from my old DB transferred to my new DB. However, my old DB also contains millions of mined hand I don't want to move.
Once HH involving my alias are moved I'll like to delete the old DB which now only contains mined hands.

Can this be done and if yes how? Or is there some other way to get old DB to work or some other solution?

THX

netsrak
07-03-2009, 03:33 PM
The way you explained seems to be the easiest and fastest.

For deleting a database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

Mulle
07-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Thx for your quick reply. But I don't know how to export only HH involivng me and not the mined hands. How do I do that?

Thx again

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 03:53 PM
You need to purge them thru the Options > Observed Hand History Configuration window.

If you are unable to purge thru that window, you could try to use the Observed Hand History Configuration when importing the hands to a new DB, to 'Do Not Import any Observed Hand Histories'. I am not sure how completely effective that is, but it is worth a try.

Otherwise you may have to import them all and then purge them, export them, and import them again to get rid of all observed hands and observed players. :p I had to do this a week or so ago when I accidentally purged all my FTP hands by accident.