PDA

View Full Version : Archived hands disappearing

Vash86
10-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Hello everybody,
I've been trying to search for a solution to this for hours but i can't seem to figure it out..
So i'm basically using HEM on 2 computers. Well, at least that's what i want to do..
I have a new laptop and i want to start using it to play poker too, so i installed HEM there too and i want to find a way to share my database both ways because i'm going to use both computers.
I found some guides that explain how to do that using dropbox and it seems like a good way to do it, but i have a problem that i can't understand..
My Pokerstars hands are saved in my default folder, then they are processed by HEM as usual, and then they should be archived in my archive folder.
But when i look at that folder, there are no hand histories inside..There are only organized month/days folders but they are all empty.
So i decided to try..I played a couple hands as usual and then i stopped and waited to see what would happen in both folders.
A new file would be created in the pokerstars' folder...And HEM would import those hands.
Then, after exactly 15 minutes (as in the options) the file disappears from the ps' folder and it appears in "today's" archive folder. And it stays there for like 1 or 2 seconds, then it disappears again.
Why is that? I want to have my hand histories archived there, why do they always disappear immediately after being archived? I need them there..
Thank you for your help

Sarek
10-08-2011, 05:27 AM
It must remain in archive folder. If not - this means you added this archive as one of the autoimport paths.
What happens now:
HM imports file from Stars folder, then moves it to archive, then... imports it again from this archive and moves... to see where - look at autoimport list