PDA

View Full Version : Omaha free trial

Susanna
07-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi,

This info may be in here but i can't find it (apart from something about a trial ending on the 7th of May). I have Hold em manager and I really like it, I've recently started playing PLO and I wanted to see if the Ohmaha plug in was any good, so I downloaded what I thought was a trial. It installed OK but I got a message saying that I didn't have the appropriate licence for Omaha. Is there a trial version for this???

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 03:11 PM
If you already own HM, and didn't use the Omaha during beta version, you can't use the free trial, unfortunately. It does have a 7 day, full refund if you decide you don't want it for any reason in the first week.

I can tell you that it is seamlessly integrated into HM. Everything about it acts just like the Holdem version you are used to. If you are happy with HM, there shouldn't be anything about the Omaha version to not like.

Susanna
07-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for your reply. I've just seen that I can purchase it from DeucesCracked at a discount...so I'll just go ahead and buy it.

Fingers crossed it's as good as HEM :)

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
It works nicely for me. I have been using it since it was in beta. It is so nice to be able to play both games and have it all imported to one tracker and DB. You can setup different hud configs for each game type, etc.