PDA

View Full Version : set day starts at not working and all in ev graph not displaying

gpiotter
07-03-2009, 02:52 AM
Yesterday I downloaded the newest beta and I had this problem. I then went back to the 1.08.04 version and had the same problem. I can open the "set day starts at" and change the time, but it doesn't save what I do. If I go to options it's not checked so I do it again and click ok...nothing happens. I even try selecting a different time and it doesn't help. I checked and my time is set to eastern standard time and that's my zone. I also have it checked to sync w/ time.windows.com under the internet zone tab and I just sync'd the time.

Secondly, the all in ev graph isn't showing my all in EV.

Also please change the darn popup so I don't see my session result. I've been waiting for what seems like 6 months. I've voted it up when I could and I've asked plenty. Now I'm begging. PLEASE change it back to how it was. It was fine before you changed it to appear like this. If I want to click on the table manager to sort the games by VPIP I see my result 85% of the time no matter how careful I am.

Lastly HM minimizes on start up. How do I change that? I don't have the item checked, "minimize to task tray" yet it has always minimized on opening since I bought it.

netsrak
07-03-2009, 03:47 AM
With this list of problems / questions i think its the best if you send a mail with a link to this thread and your contact details to fabio@holdemmanager.net to arrange a teamviewer session.