PDA

View Full Version : Prima - Rejoining table seen as same session

ongameplayer
07-02-2009, 09:28 PM
If I play at a table then leave it and sit back down say an hour later within the same session, HEM is showing me as having never left. In the sessions tab it will show say 200 minutes played and e.g. 65 hands played. This messes the $/hour numbers up of course and also total table hours played.

Any work around? Can HEM be changed such that if a player is missing from hands for 10 mins or something he is considered to have left the table?

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Close HM

Open up: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.config with Notepad.

Scroll down about halfway (Line 61 in my config file) until you see this line:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

The default is 30 minutes I believe.

Change it to a shorter timeout duration. I set mine to 5 minutes:

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">5</setting>

Save and Close the file.

Then you can open HM again.

ongameplayer
07-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Thanks Fozzy, I have now done that. No change on the session already imported though. Will that only work for future imports? Do I need to reimport the sesssion?

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Yes, it won't be able to break up and correct the previous sessions.

If you want to try and correct them, I would recommend you export the database to text files and start a new DB to import them back into. Once you are sure the new DB is correct you can delete the old DB thru PGAdmin.

If you don't already know about turning of the SQL Logging and deleting the log files, I would recommend you do that before manually importing all those hand histories to a new DB.

Logging is explained in this post, along with some other things you can do to improve general DB performance. - http://208.109.95.123/forum/showpost.php?p=63342&postcount=7

ongameplayer
07-03-2009, 08:23 AM
OK thanks I will reimport the session later. Also I just did the advanced turning and turned off the logs. Thanks for that.