PDA

View Full Version : Popups now on other sceren

curtains
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
My attempts to never download a new beta were thwarted today as it's needed to read the new Stars tables.

In any case it has caused a problem for me. The popups for when you mouse over the stats, now sometimes show up on a different monitor. This only happens for the players who are seated at the left edge of the screen. For example I have 9 tables on a screen. The 3 in the middle and the right are fine. For the 3 tables on the left, the 5+6 seat both have the popups show up on the monitor to the left. It's also just a left bias. When the tables are on the right of the screen, and you click for the popups on the stats on the right edge, it also works fine and is on the same screen. Note that if you move the HUD stats a little further in to the right it starts to work, but in this case the stats are now in a very uncomfortable spot in the middle of the table/action.

Is there any way to please fix/change this, because it's really brutal. Forgive me if there's an easy way, I've been reading and looking but unable to find it.

Please note that I haven't updated HoldemManager for 7-8 months until today, and that the tables I'm referring to are all 6 max.

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Forwarding to the HUD developer for some assistance.