PDA

View Full Version : Problem with player Icons

veino90
07-02-2009, 05:56 PM
When I am playing at the tables the icon of each player is not displayed, but when I repeat a hand the tracker updates the icons of the players. What can I do to keep the icons updated while playing?

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Not sure I understand completely. When you are playing, is there a note icon (asterisk)? That is what you click to add notes and change the player icons. If you don't see this, you can turn it on in the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > Show Note Icon

You say when you 'repeat a hand the tracker updates the icons of the players.'. Repeat a hand how? Watching it in the Replayer?

What version of HM are you using? In the newest betas they have introduced the autorate system so the icons will change based on a few different criteria you can set. Current version is 1.09 Beta 12.

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Please check this:

Options > Autorate:

2 checkboxes at the bottom left:

Enable Autorate

Enable Autorate in Replayer

Are they both c hecked or only one?

veino90
07-03-2009, 12:51 AM
I will try your suggestion tomorrow morning and then give you feedback.

Yes, I have the note icon but when i am playing the only way to see/change/modify/whatever the icon of a single player is to do it manually. Instead, i want to open a table and immediately see the icons, which appears to be possible because when i review and repeat my hands the icons do appear in the software (the tracker has some default settings to update these icons for each player?).

Thanks for your answers.

veino90
07-03-2009, 01:01 AM
I had only the "replayer autorate" checked this may be the problem.
Now i dont understand the rules for the icons?
The rules for the shark are like VPIP>70 OR VPIP>50??? I dont have these numbers and the software puts me as a shark...

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 01:04 AM
It sounds like Autorate is possibly enabled in the replayer, but not when playing.

The Autorate is a beta feature so it may be buggy. The more details you can give the better it will be for us. I haven't had any time to play the last few days to toy around with all the new features they keep adding. Hopefully I can put in some hands tomorrow morning as well to test it out myself.

honesty44
07-03-2009, 06:02 AM
i have turn it on so i hope i cant give some feedback soon

but when i look at te rules voor the eagle i see this

and pfr between 7 and 17(+30 samples)
and vpip between 10 and 15(+25 samples)

but i thought the pfr can't be higher than vpip
But i like the autorate idea:)

Onetouch
07-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Please check this:

Options > Autorate:

2 checkboxes at the bottom left:

Enable Autorate

Enable Autorate in Replayer

Are they both c hecked or only one?

I don't see any checkboxes.....................

Onetouch
07-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Bump

fozzy71
07-06-2009, 07:00 PM
i have turn it on so i hope i cant give some feedback soon

but when i look at te rules voor the eagle i see this

and pfr between 7 and 17(+30 samples)
and vpip between 10 and 15(+25 samples)

but i thought the pfr can't be higher than vpip
But i like the autorate idea:)

Yes, the rules are not correct/ideal yet. Mike threw them together quickly, and he will be improving them and creating others in future updates.

I don't see any checkboxes.....................

Sounds like you don't have the latest beta. Please update to 1.09 Beta 13 from my signature.

veino90
07-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Yes, the rules are not correct/ideal yet. Mike threw them together quickly, and he will be improving them and creating others in future updates.

Sounds like you don't have the latest beta. Please update to 1.09 Beta 13 from my signature.

Does this new version update the rules? It seems to me the rules are horrible but still the icons in the tables makes sense. I dont understand why...

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I really can't say for certain what Mike's goals were for this update. It should be out today or tomorrow though, so it won't be long 'til we both know. :D

Onetouch
07-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Updating, solved the problem of the missing checkboxes, but it also caused my HUD to stop working on Ladbrokes, but I have also mentioned the in another more relevant thread.