PDA

View Full Version : hud positioning

kfax
07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi, I used to play headsup and the hud would always place fine but now that I play some 6 max and some 9 handed tourneys, when I open the hud the stats dont go next to their respective players. Even if I place them properly, when I change tables (in a tourney for example) its all wrong again.

I have custom configs for headsup, 6max and mtt

ty for helping

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 04:32 PM
What site? You can search the FAQs by site name and you should get a detailed FAQ about how to setup the poker client and HM to work together.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

Also, if you have your own custom HUD config for each table type, make sure that you have set the default HUD, on the 'Use For:' tab, to a site that you do not play on.

The important steps are to set your preferred seating in the poker client, then set it in HM to match, and then open a single (6max or FR, but don't try setting them up at the same time) table and play. Do NOT move any of the panels until after it has imported the first hand and you can see your own stats. When you use Preferred Seating the poker client 'spins' the table around so you are sitting in the right seat. This causes the panels to be out of position during your first hand in the Big Blind. It's a good idea to add the players abb. name stat to the HUD while first setting it up.

FYI - The abb. name stat can be color coded to correspond to the players number of Big Blinds. Very useful for spotting short-stackers. ;)

Now you should be able to reposition them with Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag. Once in position go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions. Now if you open a new table of the same type and play, the stats should be correct, after it has imported your first played hand. Then do the same thing for Full Ring that you did for 6max.

Let me know if that doesn't help, or you can't find the info in the FAQs, and I will help you get it working properly.

kfax
07-03-2009, 11:42 PM
I really dont understand why it's not working. I play on FTP. I open a full ring cashgame table, sit down at seat 1 for example and start playing a few hands. All the HUD windows are fucked up so I manually place all the HUD windows next to the proper players and then go to the Table Manager and click "save positions" as you asked me. Then I leave the table and join a new one in seat 9 for example. When the HUD windows pop, I see my nickname at the seat 1 where I was at the other table, so it's all wrong again. What's the problem?

thanks a lot for helping, it's appreciated. I like HM very much ^^

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 12:04 AM
How do i configure Holdem Manager to work with Full Tilt Poker? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=142)

You can scroll towards the end where it talks about Auto Center and Preferred seating. Set the auto center in FTP. Set the preferred seating in HM. Sit at a table, but do not move any stats yet. The table 'spins' around to put you in the center seat, but the HUD stats do not spin around until after it has imported the first hand you actually play (Big Blind typically). Once HM has imported a hand, and you can see your own stats displayed, you can drag the panels to their proper locations. Save the positions and they should be the same next time you sit in.

kfax
07-04-2009, 12:19 AM
yes it's working now that I ticked Auto Center and it always puts me to the bottom of the screen on any table. Is there a way to make it work even if I'm at a random seat around the tables? I like to be randomly seated when I play 8+ mtt's, that way I can remember quickly which is which. Sorry for the dumb questions :/

netsrak
07-04-2009, 05:50 AM
If you don't wont to work with auto-center switch it off in your FTP Client and in the seating preferences in HM.

If you want your stats at a fixed place tick "fix my stats position" in the player preferences for th HUD you are using