PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Ace Poker Tournies

sashasharpley
07-02-2009, 01:59 PM
There is an error at LAP (I cannot confirm that it occurs at pacific proper but I would have thought so). When I play 3 man SNGs (winner takes all), if I lose the match, the duration seems to be accurate, but should I win, then the time shown is either 29.6 or 29.7 in all cases (in top half of data view) - this does not match the time of 1st hand and last hand in bottom section of data view. Today for instance, I won 6 and all of them show this time. My loses range from 3.3 to 19.2.

Also as a separate note, I need to edit manually the tourney speed - I play turbos but they are recorded as regular (this is also the case by the way at FT for HUSNG turbos).

Please advise.

Thank you.

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Please make sure you have the very latest version 1.09 Beta 11a.

If you don't already have it and you upgrade, can you please try creating a new DB and manually importing the recent files to see if it imports more accurately.

If none of that helps, please zip up and send the problematic hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with your forum name and a link to this thread.

Rvg72
07-04-2009, 01:12 AM
In Beta 13 this should work and additionally the 3 man tourneys will automatically payout the winner

Roy

sashasharpley
07-21-2009, 03:50 AM
Please be advised that Pacific Poker network still has the problem specified above. When I win, the time always shows at 29.5 regardless of how long the game took. When I lose, the time shown is accurate.

In addition, even if I lose it shows me as winning the prize pool - my finish position shown is accurate however. This last issue did not occur in previous versions of HM.

Please advise.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 05:29 AM
What about Beta 18a? http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

sashasharpley
07-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Just played 2 games - won both - time played shows 29.6 and 29.7 - actual times for each was around 6 mins.

1st game was 29.5 - so I wonder if the next one I win will be 29.8.

Please advise.

netsrak
07-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Please mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net. I hope Roy can fix it or at least post a statement here.