PDA

View Full Version : HUD overlay not working on FTP

cruffles
07-02-2009, 01:17 PM
When I logged into Full Tilt Poker this morning, there was new software to install. When I started playing, the HUD overlay was not working. This is similar to the problem that occurred about a week and a half ago (here is the thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12460). I was able to get this cleared up by downloading the newest beta version last time.

The hands are importing fine, the overlay is not coming up. I did try to download the newest beta version to see if this would fix it, but it did not (version 1.09 beta 11).

I was hoping that there would be a common solution to this problem so that I could go about trying to fix it on my own before starting a new thread.

Thanks!

mcjinzo
07-02-2009, 01:54 PM
there was a update today on ftp...............think about it

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I will make sure the developer is aware so he can try to get it taken care of in Beta 12.

Mike chops
07-02-2009, 03:58 PM
The new software works for me. Please post screenshots of the the table, the table manager and the contents of the ...importing\hud data folder

cruffles
07-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Ugh! I tried starting my HEM like 5 times before my initial post. For whatever reason, my HUD works now. I apologize for the inconvenience. You support guys are great! You guys work quickly!

Thanks! Again, sorry for the run around.