PDA

View Full Version : Custom Stat: Won SD when raise River

storge
07-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Hey, I have not been able to find information about the "Won SD when raise River" yet. As far as I know there are only "Won SD when saw Flop", "Won $ at SD ([when] raise Flop/raise Turn/checkraise Flop/checkraise Turn). So I have tried to create the custom stat giving me information on how often a player won the showdown when he he had raised the river, but am not able to find the correct commands (especially for the "raise river"-value).
Could you please help me? I guess that I only need to add the condition of "when raise River true" or something like that the the following category:

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Won at SD" ValueExpressions="Sum(case when ph.MaxStreetSeen < 4 then 0 else ph.netamountwon end)/100. as TotalWonatSD" Evaluate="TotalWonatSD" ColumnHeader="W$atSD" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="$ won at showdown"

Thanks a lot in advance :)

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 03:22 PM
I will forward this to the developer, but he may not be able to reply promptly as he is working to get a new beta update out today.

TheZepper
07-03-2009, 05:44 AM
Raise on river: ph.riverplayeractiontype_ID between 67 and 88.
Won Hand: ph.netamountwon > 0.
Went to Showdown: ph.maxstreetseen = 4

If u want % hands won when raised river: NUM hands won/NUM hands raised - u need 2 sums. If u DONT want $ in result, use "else 1 then 0 end) as ....... but id u do want $, use ph.netamountwon else 0 end)/100.

The ph.maxstreetseen < 4 is NOT Won at SD stat - it is actually W$woSD stat. Its unusual in that its one of the few stats that are exclusionary in nature and reads "then 0 else 1" instead of "then 1 else 0". Learned that the hard way.

Hope that helps.

kimsen
12-30-2009, 12:45 PM
hmm i also tried but didn't work =(
anyone knows how to do it?

TheZepper
01-07-2010, 12:00 AM
This should work:

GroupName="River" ColumnName="RV RAISE WONatSD%" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.riverplayeractiontype_id between 67 and 88 and ph.maxstreetseen = 4 and ph.netamountwon >= 0 then 1 else 0 end) as xRivrRSWonSDx;
sum(case when ph.riverplayeractiontype_id between 67 and 88 and ph.maxstreetseen = 4 then 1 else 0 end) as xRivrRSSawSDx;" Evaluate="xRivrRSWonSDx/xRivrRSSawSDx/1.0" ColumnHeader="River RS\nWonSD%" ColumnFormat="0.0%" ColumnWidth="61"

boardn
06-13-2010, 06:23 PM
This should work:

GroupName="River" ColumnName="RV RAISE WONatSD%" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.riverplayeractiontype_id between 67 and 88 and ph.maxstreetseen = 4 and ph.netamountwon >= 0 then 1 else 0 end) as xRivrRSWonSDx;
sum(case when ph.riverplayeractiontype_id between 67 and 88 and ph.maxstreetseen = 4 then 1 else 0 end) as xRivrRSSawSDx;" Evaluate="xRivrRSWonSDx/xRivrRSSawSDx/1.0" ColumnHeader="River RS\nWonSD%" ColumnFormat="0.0%" ColumnWidth="61"

Hi,
where I have to add this lines?