PDA

View Full Version : tourney rakeback

gd22
07-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Hi!
The graph doesn't show the rakeback at the tourney tab. Can I do anything with it?

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Have you added the Rakeback % to the manager?

Options > Rakeback and Bonuses

I just added a 25% rakeback to my pokerstars ID and looked at my SNG graph. The blue Rakeback line appeared for me.

Do you have the latest version of HM, 1.09 Beta 11a? Link is in my signature.

gd22
07-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Hi!
Sorry I was not correct. It does not display the bonus amount by the tourney tab. At Cash Game tab it works fine, the blue line shows it. I added the bonus amount to "rakeback and bonuses" and I am using the newest version. The graph buyins tab is not shoving anything by the way.

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think it is supposed to display the bonus info on the tourney graph.

What poker site, and what operating system?

My Graph $ won and Graph Buyins options are working correctly.

Can you please zip up and email the problem hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net with your forum name and a link to this thread.

gd22
07-03-2009, 03:43 AM
Hello!
Oh I see now. At cash game tab it is called "rakeback+bonuses" and in tourney it is called only rakeback. I hope it will be added to tourney tab in the future. I am playing on partypoker and using windows XP and the newest version of the software. The graph buyins is not showing anything. How much SnG hand history should I send you? The last 100 would be enough?

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 07:11 AM
That is more than enough. Just make sure the ones you are sending are the same ones that are not displaying properly.