PDA

View Full Version : MIcrogaming problem

bogdandin7
07-02-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi ,

I am having problem with the HUD for microgaming site with HUD display for 6 handed. Stats are not appearing next to the right players. I dragged them right for 1st table but then when I open a new one they are scrambled again and now when I try to rearrange them for the new table they also switch for the previos table , so all I can get is one good table , rest of them scrambled

netsrak
07-02-2009, 06:03 AM
For setting the stats at only 1 table use the <Strg> Button while dragging with the mouse.

To save the positions right click on the table manager system and choose save positions

bogdandin7
07-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Use what Button ? If I just drag with mouse button it will change that display on other tables as well , that`s my problem. I set it right for table 1 then when I open table 2 they are scrambled. Then by setting them on table 2 I scramble them on table 1 and vice-versa.

netsrak
07-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Sorry i edited my post wrong. Its the <Strg> button.

I recommend you start with one table. Play some hands, configure the HUD positions and save them.

Then open the 2nd table and wait until you have played some hands. Then the HUDs should be in the right positions.

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 09:55 AM
How can i configure Holdem Manager to work with Microgaming / Prima / Unibet? (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=127)

NoTilt
07-03-2009, 10:07 AM
hi,
how can i cofigure the positions for the miniview tables from microgaming ? or it's not possible ?
i go to Hud options > Seating preferences and change the number there and nothing happens...
thanks

netsrak
07-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Did you read the link Fozzy posted?
And as an example for miniview an Ipoker item: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=22

With seating preferences you only configure your own position. I'm not sure whether this is really what you wan't to do?

NoTilt
07-03-2009, 10:45 AM
well that's the problem
i can't set my place at the table for miniview tables
i sit down in the middle
thx

fozzy71
07-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Have you set your Hero Name in the HM HUD Options? I am not familiar with the site, but does it help to use the 'Fix My Stats Position' option on the Player Preferences > Appearances?

NoTilt
07-03-2009, 11:10 AM
ok, that was the problem ... "Fix stats" was unchecked... thanks a lot
btw, for other players, the center-down seat is seat 5
gl

NoTilt
12-04-2009, 04:23 PM
hi again,
i just reinstalled Windows and Holdem Manager. before the reinstall when i sat at a table in Sitting Out (just entered the table) the stats were in the right positions, now i have to post one blind to get the stats in the right positions
where could the problem be ?
this helped me very much with table selection
thank you

ps: i set correctly the preffered seat as if i actually play at the table the stats are in the right position and i have the last update

fozzy71
12-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Apparently this is a random bug with the microgaming .dat files and HM that may not be possible to fix. The only suggestions I can give are:

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

NoTilt
12-05-2009, 08:06 AM
great, works
thank you