PDA

View Full Version : Slider/scroll bug

dankje
10-04-2011, 08:41 PM
I found this bug a few months ago and because I decided not to upgrade to hm2 I would love to see it fixed.

i think it's best to explain with some screen shots:

In this first pic you can see my data view is only showing the 9th game out of nine. There is no way to scroll up or down.

First i have to load more games in data view. I don't know what the minimum is but a couple of hundred does the trick and i can scroll

I scroll up

Now I can go back to my 9 game data view.

Could you fix this please?

olliepower
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
I am querying some other mods about your problem.

fozzy71
10-06-2011, 08:26 AM
I was able to reproduce this bug and will write it up later today for the developers. There is no such bug in HM2. HM2 is a a completely separate application so these types of bugs are not something that would appear in both versions of the software. Importing/parsing errors are something that you might see shared HM1 and HM2, because you they use the same parsing code, but all the other code in HM2 is brand new from the ground up.

dankje
10-07-2011, 02:26 PM
I was able to reproduce this bug and will write it up later today for the developers. There is no such bug in HM2. HM2 is a a completely separate application so these types of bugs are not something that would appear in both versions of the software. Importing/parsing errors are something that you might see shared HM1 and HM2, because you they use the same parsing code, but all the other code in HM2 is brand new from the ground up.

Hi,

I think you misunderstood. I meant that, because I wasn't updating to hm2 (where I wouldn't have this problem,) I would like to see it fixed. I do realize that it is only a hm1 problem.
tnx for the efforts and I'll wait for the update.

Patvs
10-08-2011, 12:49 PM
It's on the to-fix list for HM1. Fozzy wrote a bug report on it after being able to duplicate the bug.