PDA

View Full Version : on a new table no history shows up everyone starts on one game stats including myself

egosbar
07-01-2009, 10:19 PM
hi all

good program but im guessing that if i join a table and i have history of playing an opponent lets say 100 hands on him then the 100 hand stats should show up straight away im getting everyone starting on the same stats of one hand inclucing myself

im playing full tilt i have auto import on of full tilt history including sub folders
on options in full tilt i have save history for 100000 days but it looks like it is only saving the one days history for some reason im i have searched my computer for any history but its the only folder that full tilt is saving on why dont my stats of over one thousand hands show up when i join a new table and why not the otheres what this is making me do is play them for fifty hands or so before i get any reads on them

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Yes it should show you their lifetime stats, and your table stats. You can change between their Session/table stats when you double click the note icons.

Check the HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters. Make sure Filter by Date is set to something like 12 months. The Filter by Limits should be checked. Try setting the Filter for # of Players as explained in this FAQ - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=131

HM moves the HH files to an archive/process hand history folder. It can be verified by going to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit, and check the path for the Archive Folder. Typically it is C:\HMArchive, or some path of your own creation.

Make sure you have the latest version, 1.09 Beta 11a, which is linked in my signature.

egosbar
07-01-2009, 10:56 PM
how can you change between session and table stats i click on their stats and there is nothing to change

are table stats their life stats

hud additional filters is set to hands newer then 12 months old

the filter by limits is checked 3

it is also only a trial version would this matter

should life stats show on screen or only session stats do i have to go into manager to check life stats

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Your opponent's stats displayed in the HUD should be their lifetime stats. You should be able to go in HM > Cash Games > Reports > Check the box for 'Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player'. Now you should be able to tell if they have previous history with you by comparing their number of hands displayed in the HUD vs the number of lifetime hands in the HM Reports tab.

Their 'Table or Session Stats' are based only on the hands from the current table and can be activated by double clicking the note icon (asterisk on each players hud panel.

How many players are in your database? How many hands of your own?

If you are on Vista, please make sure UAC is turned off, as it can wreak havoc with the HUD. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

You should also uninstall or set exceptions in your firewall - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171

egosbar
07-02-2009, 01:18 AM
not to sure how many hands in data base but i have about 1000 for myself - so i clicked on use and group by currently active players
one of my players i had 27 hands on no problems it worked on him but my stats still say only the session details even though i have 900 hands is this right or should my life numbers show as well

the other thing is when a new player joins the room i have to manually refresh or is there a auto refresh

egosbar
07-02-2009, 04:16 AM
looks like its working now but are all my stats supposed to show or only my session stats

also my stats show up as different for different limit games i have 3 showing at the moment

10 bb 25 bb and 50 bb should i combine them or is it even possible

netsrak
07-02-2009, 04:45 AM
Your own stats in the HUD are always the session stats.

egosbar
07-02-2009, 05:44 AM
ok looks like its working is there a way of obtaining a data base or history from someone else

so far im looking at vpip of around 25 and pr flop of around 10 - 15 would they be acceptable stats to work on a good player to stay away from
im looking for players with vpip of over 45 if possible is this a good strategy and does anyone have any tips please

netsrak
07-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Sorry, but its very hard to understand you.
It would be very helpful if you could use punctuation like .,? when writing a post.
And for questions about stats you should at least give some informations about what game type you are playing.

egosbar
07-02-2009, 11:14 PM
at the moment im playing only low limit of 10-25 blinds what im looking for is strategy on playing these levels what the vpip and pfr etc should be

does holdem manager have a auto rate players similar some of the other trackers for instance auto tag someone loose or aggresive or a fish etc

fozzy71
07-02-2009, 11:19 PM
The latest 1.09 beta 12 version has Autorate. Options > Autorate. Download it from teh link in my signature.

As far as what stats are optimum for those stakes, you would get better answers posting in a micro-stakes strategy forum.

If you haven't went thru the built-in HM Articles I would recommend that you do. I actually have to go thru them also, as I think I stopped reading them at article 3 or 4. :o