PDA

View Full Version : Moving hands

ez2cy
08-19-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm getting a message now when I open HEM manager and start to import.

"Please note you have 520 hand history files in your auto import folders and this could cause performance issues. Please move files no longer in us or have HEM automatically move them after import by editing your Auto Import Folder settings."

Ok, I have gone into "options" "configure auto import" but all that is there is where I'm telling HEM to get hands from.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

fabio
08-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Create a folder where HM can move the processed files to

ez2cy
08-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Ok, I understand how to make a folder (thought I did that already) but where do I go in HEM to tell HEM where to send them? Sorry, I'm computer stupid.

In your reply, could you please give me detailed play by play instructions? Talk to me like a 3 year old...LOL

Thanks

fabio
08-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Just add your handhistory folder and check the move files after iport box and select the folder you created

ez2cy
08-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Ok, I really apoligize but this is not making any sense to me.

When I open HEM and go to "Configure Auto Import" a screen pops up that tells me the files to import from are; C:\Documents and settings\Jim\My documents\Absolute HH's.txt and subfolders I've checked and yes that is where my hands are going, or are. I can not find where I am suppose to "tell" HEM where to send the hands when processed. ????????

I also have a HM Archive file and a HH Archive file that hands are in. Is this not the processed hands?

As I mentioned in my post I need to be talked to in very simple and step by step directions. sorry

morny
08-20-2008, 06:27 PM
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43 check this FAQ for your site. Then there is instructions with screenshots included on how to setup the auto import folders correctly.

Unfortunately you cant edit the old one so delete that 1st and then follow the instructions. When your creating the new folder youll see 2 options you can tick the first being subfolders but the 2nd one is the one you forgot to tick last time and its called "Move Files after Import" anyway its all in the instructions and very easy to understand. Youll also need to setup a folder to put the processed files in or you can use the HMArchive one either whichever is handiest.

Also holdem manager dosent move processed files immediately. It will move them within a couple of hours after youve stopped using HM so dont worry if they dont move right away