PDA

View Full Version : Wrong hud showing up in the replayer

mrbambocha
10-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Its always the default hud that pops up.
Ive tried to set the default hud to only associate with 9max on a site that i don't play on. And set my HU hud to work for HU only and the site I play on, but still it doesnt work.

Patvs
10-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Go over ALL the HUD configurations:
make sure the HUDs you don't want for the replayer are not assigned to 'any site'

Or... in TableManager, right-click on the replayer and manually choose the HUD configuration

Chips8
10-12-2011, 09:30 PM
"Or... in TableManager, right-click on the replayer and manually choose the HUD configuration "

When I right click in TableManager, it just gives me options to "Save Positions, Restore Positions ,or Exit"

I also followed the first step and still can't get it the Replayer HUD in ipoker to be the same HUD for when I'm playing. I can get it to work on Party.

Sarek
10-13-2011, 03:53 AM
2) Double-click Table manager icon in syatem tray - it restores window.
Select table/replayer in list and right-click - then set table size.
You can do this (if you have any HUD) directly from table: click on Spade icon in Table averages stat block.

1) Create new config and set Use for exclusivelly site you want. But if in other configs Use for is set to "Any site" - change this.

Chips8
10-18-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm still having the problem with the wrong HUD showing up in Replayer.

I've deleted all my HUDs except for 2 custom HUDs + the default HUD.

I went through all 3 HUD configurations and the 2 HUDs I don't want aren't assigned to any site but the one I want is yet the HUD replayer is still looking like the default HUD.

Sarek
10-19-2011, 04:05 AM
Select HUD you want to be shown in replayer. Go to Use for tab and directly set "Replayer" for this HUD. And set ON for all table sizes and game types.
Check all other HUDs - what is indicated in Use for tab? If "Any site" - change this.