PDA

View Full Version : Processed ipoker hands

Llanlad
07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Im not sure if this is a HEM or PT3 problem ... so apologies if its not appropriate :)

Im using HEM when im playing on Betfred and everything is imported ok, when i go to sessions tab .. everyhting is fine ... so no problem there.

But as i previously used PT ..i still want to import the hands into PT3 after playing via manual import.

On the import option in HEM .. the folder name is ok as the hands are being imported ok ..

THe archive folder is E:\Poker\Betfred processed HEM \ June 09

But when i select this folder and try to import from directory ( include sub folders ) ... on PT3 im not getting all the hands ..

In fact .. the last session i played last night was 800 hands and only one is showing on PT ... the rest have imported fine .

If this is the correct archive folder on HEM .. why are they not in that folder when i try a import with PT ?

Is there a time difference before they are archived and possible stay in the folder name file on HEM ?

Thanks in advance

Llanlad
07-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Ok .. maybe i should try things before typing ..

I imported from the folder name and looks like the 800 hand where still sitting in there .

Do they get archived the next time i start a new session ?

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Time duration:

Options > Miscellaneous Options > Archive Duration

HM will NOT move any files to the archive folder when you use the manual import from file/folder options.