PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HUD displays on first table only

zaiem
07-01-2009, 05:24 AM
I can get HUD stats on Pokerstars for the first table I open. No subsequent tables show my HUD stats. Hand histories for other tables do show up on HEM, and tables I'm at are in Table Manager. All other behavior of the software is identical to before.

If I close down the one table with the stats, then no stats appear on any table. It's not a "one table at a time." It's simply the first table and only the first table.

I am running Windows Vista. I am using table manager 1.09.10 and HEM 1.09 beta 10a.

I had full functionality a few days ago. Here is what I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Reboot the computer. :-)
2. Used Windows System Restore to restore my computer to a point in time when I know I had full functionality.
3. Verified that User Access Control is disabled.
4. Thinking it might be a problem with my configuration, I uninstalled HEM.
5. Reinstalled HEM and most recent patch.
6. Deleted and created new database.

The behavior continues.

I do not play on any sites other than Pokerstars so I cannot verify if this behavior is happening for more than one site.

I have no idea what could have changed in order for this to start happening. This is very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

netsrak
07-01-2009, 11:42 AM
There is a problem with the new stars 5*VPP tables. Until we get it fixed you have to use the table finder to identify the tables.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54