PDA

View Full Version : Another microgaming tourname issue w HUD

velzu
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM
I downloaded the trial version a few days ago. Site is Triobet.

Hud on cashgames works just fine. However theres an issue w tournament HUD. So if I understand this correctly every time i play a tourney on micro I have to manually identify the table with tablefinder and every time i get moved to another table I would have to repeat the process?! As disturbing that may be, for some reason whenever I do that the Hud appears and freezes. It also wont update, so I repeat the process, drag the birdy home, it will then update the hands played in the meantime, but is still frozen and wont update. And at times it just keeps disappearing for now reason.

Also if I purchase the combo holdem+omaha package right now, will I be able to update to HEM2 for free after its release? And when are u estimating the release.

Ty

Patvs
10-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Anyone purchasing HM1 since May 1st will qualify for a full credit toward HM2.
There will be no upgrade costs associated with HM Apps there were purchased by HM1 owners.
The current official release estimate is in about 2 weeks.

--

HUD freezing: Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

velzu
10-04-2011, 02:01 PM
HUD freezing: Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Windows 7 Pro. Avg.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Holdem manager trial v 1.12.04

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
All 3 of them were already on run as admin.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
Did it, added them manually to windows firewall. Temporarily uninstalled AVG.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Everything is up to date, framework 3.5 sp1 is installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/) user control was on lowest.

Tournament HUD STILL freezes and is not updating. Obviously the reason cannot be firewall, video card driver etc when cash game hud is working just fine. Also for example tourney HUD at Partypoker works just fine.

--

Also, tourney results are messed up. It shows Ive played 10 tourneys all 11€BI when in actuality it has been between 10 cents to 55€. Rebuys not showing, finish and sizes are incorrect. And it shows roi as -100% when in reality Ive cashed abt half of them.

Edit:

Tried at Party and same problem appeared, although yesterday it worked fine. Then tried at Stars: it asked me if I wanted to add pokerstars.exe to Party list or something like that, i clicked ok and all of a sudden the party table stats appeared on PS table. But! After that the party HUD started updating itself again! And then it just disappeared for no reason for 3-4 hands and reappeared after that with everybody´s hand count reset.

Patvs
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Microgaming: doesn't write any useful info to the handhistory file (buyin info, #entrants, finish position) so you'll have to manually edit that info @ Tourney---> Results-->Dataview

The $11 is the "default buyin" which you can change @ options--> settings--> default tourney buyin

---

HUD issues:
Delete: HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt

velzu
10-04-2011, 05:31 PM
HUD issues:
Delete: HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt

Deleted, the file keeps reappearing(as it should I think). Did not fix the tournament Hud updating/freezing/disappearing issue.

Attached Hm.config file if thats any help...

Olegz79
10-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Patvs it must have in version 1.12.04!
HUD to unibet in mtt not work and does not help http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+ Version 12.04!!!
12.03b rolled in and it worked!
The developers expect to fix 12.04 net prima!

velzu
10-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Obviously downgrading to 12.03b fixed the HUD issue. Dont really know what to think of that...

Thank you, Oleg.