PDA

View Full Version : Auto-import doesn't launch HUD, must use table finder each session

sw0mgt
07-01-2009, 04:05 AM
I am using Stars and have a problem with the HUD launching automatically.

When I click on auto-import, Table Manager pops up and lists my tables, hands are imported, yet I do not see a HUD. I have to use the table finder to attach each table window, then a HUD immediately pops up. I seem to have to do this for every new session, otherwise I won't see the HUD. "Save" and "Restore" positions seem to have no effect. Hold Em Manager never seems to launch the HUD automatically. Do I have to use the table finder for every table I open up?

Did the Stars 5xVPP table names update (as of July 1st) have anything to do with this?

Any help?

sw0mgt
07-01-2009, 04:12 AM
I'm tried both the trial 1.09 beta 10a and the trial 1.08.04

netsrak
07-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes its because of the new Stars Tables. Until we fix it you have to use the table finder.

sw0mgt
07-02-2009, 04:48 AM
Any idea when a fix will be issued? All low stakes 6-max Stars players are having this issue -- I'm amazed it hasn't been fixed yet. As a pro grinder it's a downer to lose your hud.

slvdn
07-02-2009, 05:06 AM
I'm not having these problems on Stars. Maybe you can try clicking auto import before you have any tables opened?

sw0mgt
07-02-2009, 05:07 AM
I'm not having these problems on Stars. Maybe you can try clicking auto import before you have any tables opened?
What version are you running? Does your HUD automatically open when you open new tables?

Your HUD works fine for 5xVPP tables?