PDA

View Full Version : HUD display HU Absolute

swarbre
08-19-2008, 03:21 AM
So I've tried everything I can think of but can't find away to get the mucked hands to display in a HUHU table on absolute, although they display fine on absolute 6max tables. I had a similar problem on stars huhu tables the cards were appearing in the top left corner at first but was able to grap and drag these down, but on absolute while the board cards are shown there are no mucked hands visible.

I'm using 1.06.01u and mucked card time is 5 opacity full, cards are placed in the correct positon in the alignment edit mode.

Any one any ideas, if I can get this fixed i'll purchase HM after the trial period otherwise I guess it's back to PT2.

ez2cy
08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Can't help you out sorry, but maybe you can help me. How did you get the mucked cards etc to line up on Absolute?

Thanks

morny
08-19-2008, 11:21 AM
This is a difficult one without seeing it in action, could i arrange a teamviewer session with you?

If this suits email me at morny@holdemmanager.net and im GMT so let me know a suitable time for you

Cheers

swarbre
08-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Can't help you out sorry, but maybe you can help me. How did you get the mucked cards etc to line up on Absolute?

Thanks

If you are refering to 6-max tables I turned the preferred seat option off (i.e set to -) then draged the stats to there correct positions and saved in table manager.

swarbre
08-19-2008, 11:41 AM
This is a difficult one without seeing it in action, could i arrange a teamviewer session with you?

If this suits email me at morny@holdemmanager.net and im GMT so let me know a suitable time for you

Cheers

sent you an e-mail

ez2cy
08-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks Swarbie I'll try that.

Morny, could we set up meeting like you suggested with Swarbie to find out what's going on with the SnG's on Absolute?

morny
08-19-2008, 06:34 PM
The newest version sorted Swarbe out so if you can try that first and then email me to arrange a suitable time http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01v.exe