PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager Problem

Soontoberich
10-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I recently bought the software and just installed it, but I get no HUD and when I check the Table Manager it detects the correct table but all other fields are incorrect. It says "0/6 (0 short)" regardless of what table I sit down at. A 9-player table with 5 players, it still says 0/6. It doesn't detect any played hands at all. I play on Party Poker and have a Windows 7 machine. I've gone through all faq i can find and made all the corrections stated such as running in admin mode etc.:confused:

Sarek
10-03-2011, 12:39 PM
1) Please update HM to newest version 1.12.04 http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
2) Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, hmimport.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibility tab (for all users).
And do the same with pokerclient and pg_ctl.exe and postgres.exe in postgresql/bin folder
3) Make sure lobby language is English. And hand histories are in English. For Party you can change language ONLY reinstalling pokerclient over existing.