PDA

View Full Version : lost about 800 tourney results after installing 1.09 beta 9

suzzer99
06-30-2009, 09:44 PM
For some reason my Tourney : Results : Graph only shows about 250 SNGs for June now. I know I've played about 1040. They were showing just fine until I installed the beta, now those tourneys seem to be gone from the tourney summary. I even tried re-importing the HHs from the June folder (where HEM deposits them). It showed almost all duplicate hands, and didn't change the results graph at all.

As far as I can tell everything previous is fine. It's just missing about 4/5 of the days in June. If I graph by day lots of whole days are missing where I did actually play, and have the HHs in the corresponding folder that HEM created to prove it.

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Make sure you haven't got any filters set incorrectly along the top. All Games, No Filter? Is this Pokerstars only? Can you try creating a new DB and manually import a portion of them to see if it is corrected with an import to a new DB?

What version did you upgrade from? Doubt it will help, but Beta 10 just released tonight. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Let me know how it goes with a new DB, and give any other pertinent details. Then I will probably forward it to Roy to take a look at.

suzzer99
06-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Yeah it works for June with a new DB. I only had March thru June results in the old (apparently corrupted) DB. I can just re-import everything I guess.

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 01:06 AM
OK. It happens sometimes. At least you only had to create a fresh DB instead of a fresh SQL install. I saw a few of them this week, as well as a few damaged SQL installations, such that creating a new DB wasn't enough. Had to reinstall SQL and go from there.

After you get everything imported and drop your other DB, you should probably perform some maintenance like vacuum/analyze, defrag, etc. It is also a good idea to turn off Logging in your SQL if you haven't already.

Here is a great post which outlines all the things you can do maintenance and performance wise for your DB, including the instructions to turn off logging .

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?p=62613&posted=1#post62613