PDA

View Full Version : POstgresql problems

BudBundy
06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
I have read all faqs and threads and did everything. I am sick of reading , uninstalling and reinstalling again.

It just keeps giving "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

HEM rarely starts running and works good for a while then it stop working and giving errors everytime i switch between tabs.

You built a great program , no doubt but getting an error and playing hudless %99 of the time i try to run this program tilts me so hard and i play PLO , i don't tilt easily.

Please help me solve this problem.

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 09:27 PM
I will try and help you get it working. Please email fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

fozzy71
07-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Solved via sql reinstall and firewall exceptions, via remote support. Couldn't delete the postgres user account via command window because I couldn't enter a forward slash via the foreign keyboard, and was unable to right-click paste in the cmd window. Created postgreshm user account during reinstall isntead.

netsrak
07-04-2009, 10:09 AM
For copy/paste in the command box you have to use the menue of the window