PDA

View Full Version : Call % at holdem manager?

vedicknight
10-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi!I wanted to chnage from pokertracker to holdem manager...but i cant find the stat i use most...its called "CALL %" in pokertracker...where can i fild it in holdem manager?

Please help...i use this stat really the most of all stats....without i cannot change ..

Thank you very much

Best regards

Vedic

Patvs
10-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Would you like to know how often a player limps?
=Limp--->Limp

Or when someone raises, how often an opponent calls?
=Call open--->Call open

vedicknight
10-03-2011, 01:05 AM
is there maybe an option which tells me how often a player calls overall? preflop, flop, turn and river?

vedicknight
10-03-2011, 01:32 PM
i just checked it again....the pokertracker said its "the percentage of a player he calls"...but its definetly not how often he limps and its also not how often he calls a preflopraise...because i found these stats also....it really seems to be the overall percentage of calls on all streets....is there a possibility to get this stat at holdemmanager?

Patvs
10-04-2011, 07:26 AM
We use aggression (AGG) to see how often an player calls overall on the flop/turn/river.

AGG <1.0 (example 0.5 he's 2x more likely to call, than he is to bet/raise) = passive player that calls with his drawing hands
AGG 1.0 = how often a player bets/raises divided by how often he calls
AGG >1.0 (example 2.0: he's 2x more likely to bet/raise than he is to call) = aggressive player capable of betting (and even raising) his unmade hands.

vedicknight
10-04-2011, 10:27 AM
i see....what a bout a player that raises 50 % and folds 50 % what agressionfactor would he has? the agressionfactor is always in indicator for agression and CALLS? nothing to do with folds? the point is, i need to know how often someone CALLS and not how often he calls OR folds....

so, when i want to know the call OVERALL stat, i need to mix the callopen (preflop) and the agg postflop, right?

Sarek
10-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Yes, for PRE flop see Call open, for POST flop - aggression

vedicknight
10-05-2011, 04:31 PM
wow i just realized i need more stats to replace that one....i also need a stat, how often he calls a reraise and checkraise...and 3 bet....lol...

too bad...ty for the answers....but i think i have to stay with pokertracker although i like the holdme manager more.....because that call overall percentage is my most important stat....i can see within 20 hands wether someone is a fish or not....

with best regards Vedic