PDA

View Full Version : Cake import problem

Nakamator
06-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, the same problem happened to me a few days ago. I posted on a thread where someone else had the same problem, but then it started working again. This all happened after I have chaged my cake screenname.

Well, today I decided to change it again (but I guess I wont do it anymore cause its a pain in the ass not to have my stats avaiable on HM) and again, it didnt work at first. I tried to be patient and expected it would be ok in a few moments like last time.

But I just restarted cake, HM, my computer. Even created a new DB but nothing.

The other day this happened (when I changed my SN), my screenname was like "Player****". But then it began showing the correct spelling, so I suppose that after Cake began saving the correct spelling, HM started to work again.

But the problem is that today the hand histories are ok. There is no "***" after the screenname. So Im not sure what the problem is...

Here is the SN of a new DB I created just to test..

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7530/imagem1png.jpg

thx for any help.. :(:(

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Doubt I can be of any help for this situation. I will forward a link for this thread to the developer.

The current 1.09 Beta 10 thread is located here - http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Nakamator
06-30-2009, 06:53 PM
well, If i can add anything to this matter, my new SN is "Seat 9". Who knows it has anything to do with it...

Rvg72
06-30-2009, 10:59 PM
well, If i can add anything to this matter, my new SN is "Seat 9". Who knows it has anything to do with it...

Yeah, "Seat 9" as a player name will definitely cause issues in the hand parsing.

You could try emailng me some hands to support@holdemmanager.net but I doubt I will be able to do anything to fix that without you changing your name

Roy

Larken
07-01-2009, 08:57 AM
I've played 57 hands on Cake on the stake 0.25/0.50 $ but in my HEM it shows as if I played 25/50 $.
Other stakes show "wrong" aswell compared to other working sites like Entraction etc. My hands from Cake in HEM shows for example on the stake 0.50/1 $ as $50/1 whereas on my hands played on Entraction it shows $0.5/1 NL

So the BB/100 calculation HEM makes for my cake hands must be wrong.

Anyone knows how to correct this?

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 09:54 AM
You could manually delete the hands and try importing them again using the latest version, 1.09 Beta 10a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If they are still importing incorrectly then you will want to email the hands to support@holdemmanger.net with your forum name and a link to this thread/post. That way he can try to pinpoint the error and find a fix for the next beta.

Larken
07-01-2009, 11:22 AM
You could manually delete the hands and try importing them again using the latest version, 1.09 Beta 10a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If they are still importing incorrectly then you will want to email the hands to support@holdemmanger.net with your forum name and a link to this thread/post. That way he can try to pinpoint the error and find a fix for the next beta.

Ok hopefully this will take care of it then. Just a couple of questions how I go about it though so there is no errors or lost hands or whatever.

1) I go to the Reports bar and I delete them there manually? It's like 19 K hands.

2) Do I then import them again from the archived folder where HEM storages all hands?

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 12:10 PM
If it's that many hands, it may be easier to create a new 2nd database and import a portion of them there, to test it, before you import all 19k.

Options > Database Management > Connect > New Database > make sure it is Set as Default > Start HM

Now I would copy (a portion) of the files from your archive to a new folder. Your archive is typically C:HMArchive, but can be verified by going to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Check the path in the Archive Folder box. You can create the new folder wherever you want, and paste in the copies of the hand histories.

Then go to HM > Import > Import from Folder > navigate to the new folder you created and pasted the hand histories into.

If they import properly, you will probably want to import your entire archive to the new DB. Once you are certain everything is OK, you can delete the old DB thru PGAdmin.

Start > Programs > PostgreSQL 8.x > PGAdmin III

Double-Click on the PostgreSQL server to connect

Click on 'Databases' and they should be displayed in the window at the upper right of PGAdmin

Right-Click > Delete/Drop the old/original DB.

Larken
07-01-2009, 12:36 PM
If it's that many hands, it may be easier to create a new 2nd database and import a portion of them there, to test it, before you import all 19k.

Options > Database Management > Connect > New Database > make sure it is Set as Default > Start HM

Now I would copy (a portion) of the files from your archive to a new folder. Your archive is typically C:HMArchive, but can be verified by going to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Check the path in the Archive Folder box. You can create the new folder wherever you want, and paste in the copies of the hand histories.

Then go to HM > Import > Import from Folder > navigate to the new folder you created and pasted the hand histories into.

If they import properly, you will probably want to import your entire archive to the new DB. Once you are certain everything is OK, you can delete the old DB thru PGAdmin.

Start > Programs > PostgreSQL 8.x > PGAdmin III

Double-Click on the PostgreSQL server to connect

Click on 'Databases' and they should be displayed in the window at the upper right of PGAdmin

Right-Click > Delete/Drop the old/original DB.

Hello again,

I tried to fix this with the 53 hands that I've played on 0.25/0.50$ and which showed as 25/50 in my HEM.

I downloaded and installed the latest version beta 10a and deleted the 53 hands and imported them again.

They still show as 25/50 $ :confused:

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Please email the hand histories to the developer.

Send the HH files to support@holdemmanger.net with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Rvg72
07-02-2009, 01:15 AM
This has been fixed in beta 12 which should be released tomorrow night

Roy