PDA

View Full Version : hud on betsafe

awojj
10-02-2011, 10:24 AM
hi

my table is listed on table finder. i drag the red into the table but hud never appear...

where am i wrong?

i use 1.12.04

thanks a lot.

EDIT: i got the problem after format my PC. got different issue on prima: hud appear after using table finder but no update on it. i must use table finder again after each hand to get the last stats

Patvs
10-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your old archive folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

awojj
10-03-2011, 05:29 AM
hi patvs.

ty for support.

i use W7 with kasperky PURE.
W7 updates are ok, i add holdemmanager.exe,hmhud.exe and hmimport.exe as exceptions and UAC is turned off.

i use only one hud for all sites i play on.

i will try to create a new DB but do you want i reimport all my HH? what will it change with new DB?

isn t it an issue with 1.12.04 on those sites (prima and ongame)? because alli is ok on other network i tried till format.

thanks again.

netsrak
10-03-2011, 05:59 AM
We just want to make sure that the source of the problem is not a corrupt database - it is enough if you create a new database and play some hands without importing all your old hands.

Have you configured the handimport for both sites? Do you see the hands in the database?

awojj
10-03-2011, 06:27 AM
i suppose hands are correctly imported cause there are in C:/HMarchive

i tryes to play with my 2nd PC where nothing change except update to 1.12.04. and it s the same problem on betsafe and prima

how can i downgrade to 1.12.03 for testing if it works on my 2 computers?

Sarek
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
1) Fact that hands are moved to archive don't means they were imported correct.
Go to HM install folder, then to ...\Importing\Import Errors - and delete all files there. Then try to import some hands. If import finds errors - new file will be created.
Or don't delete file - just open existing and see end of file.
Also see folder \Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs

2) Downgrade: menu help - previous versions
download desired file and run installer "over"

awojj
10-03-2011, 02:05 PM
downgraded to 1.12.03 before see your reply sarek.

all is ok on betsafe, ipoker and microgaming now... with the same DB.
so i think i can say that in my case issue is the last release.

awojj
10-04-2011, 07:08 AM
i can confirm it s ok after downgrade to 1.12.03 except pne thing:

i must use table finder to get hud in SNG DoN 6handed on ipoker. it wasn t the case before, hud appeared without table finder after 1st hand.

on MTT its ok.

what can i do please?

Patvs
10-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Use the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD
until we have a fix for this issue in the next update

sean54
10-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Downgrading to 1.12.03 worked for me. But still have to use Table Finder for every new table. Anyone know a solution for this?

Thanks for awsome support!

Patvs
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
You'll have to use TableFinder on every table.